Chinook Shores Lodge Living Room / Lounge Area
Submit your job application online!
Job Description and Summary
- Housekeepers role is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces. Housekeepers will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions.
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Reviews daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures.
- Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Cleaning of hotel rooms/condos including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Comply with all resort safety guidelines.
- Pick up ground litter around hotel or whatever visible.
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
- High school diploma (or working toward one)
- Valid driver’s license
- Level of English that allows communication with customers, guests and employees
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous housekeeping experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.