Trade Show Recap: The Fred Hall Shows (The Ultimate Outdoor Experience)
We just finished part one of the 70th annual Fred Hall Show at the Long Beach Convention Center. Part two — we will be exhibiting at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, March 17-20 . While the show has been around a while (70 years!), this was the first time we exhibited. The show as huge! We were were please to join the impressive list of exhibitors. The event planners stated this year would be the biggest and best show of all times, and we agree!
Jeff shares his top three fishing techniques with anglers at the Fred Hall Show in Long Beach
We still have a few spots available this season:
- June 1-8, 2016 (king salmon & halibut)
- June 5-9, 2016 (king salmon & halibut)
- June 6-10, 2016 (king salmon & halibut)
- June 8-11, 2016 (king salmon & halibut)
- June 8-13, 2016 (king salmon & halibut)
- June 10-14, 2016 (king salmon & halibut)
- June 11-15, 2016 (king salmon & halibut)
- June 14-19, 2016 (king salmon & halibut)
- September 25-30, 2016 (silver salmon)
Our Alaska sport fishing packages include lodging in a private beach house and use of our 20-21′ aluminum boats that are ready to fish! These self-guided boats have GPS chart plotters, fish finders, down riggers, rods and tackle… everything you need to fish for salmon and halibut in Clover Pass.
- We have availability in Jeff’s guide boat June 7-10, June 15-18 and September 25-30.
Famous for its salmon runs, Ketchikan is an angler’s paradise. In fact, the city has been given the moniker of Swalmon Capital of the World. Chinook Shores Lodge offers access to great Salmon, Halibut, Rock Fish, Dungeness crab and fresh water fly fishing. And, while fishing is certainly the area’s favorite past time, there are other exceptional activities and attractions to be experienced in Ketchikan — just ask us what all there is to do!
Getting here is easy! There are several direct flights from Seattle each day. Visit Alaska Airlines
to plan your next trip.
View Alaska Airlines website (www.alaskaair.com
) and search for destination Ketchikan!