Alaska Fishing Lodges #AlaskaFishingLodge #AlaskaLodge #LodgeLife
Captain Jeff at the helm of a Silver Streak boat.
It would be our pleasure to host your Alaska fishing trip. Our self-guided fishing calendar fills up quickly. If we don’t have the dates you need this year, please contact us one year prior to the month you’d prefer to fish. We offer priority booking to our returning guests; however, if you contact us early, we can find you a spot at our Alaska fishing lodge. Contact us!
McKinly, Samadhi, Jeff, Nadra and Soren enjoy an evening with our lodge guests.
If we cannot accommodate your group, you might find these Alaska fishing lodges interesting:
- Chinook Shores Lodge — Ketchikan, Alaska
- Beacon Hill Lodge — Ketchikan, Alaska
- Cedars Lodge — Ketcikan, Alaska
- Clover Pass — Ketchikan, Alaska
- El Capitan — Prince of Wales Island
- Explore Alaska Charters — Pennock Island
- Fireweed Lodge — Klawock, Alaska
- Island Point — Petersburg, Alaska
- Northwoods Lodge — Fish Lakes Creek, Alaska
- Ravencroft Lodge — Accessible only by aircraft or boat
- Rocky Point Resort — Petersburg, Alaska
- Sea Otter Sound Lodge — Craig, Alaska (Prince of Wales)
- Shelter Lodge — Juneau, Alaska
- Silverking Lodge — Ketchikan, Alaska
- Sportsman’s Cove Lodge — Accessible only by boat
- Tower Rock Lodge — Kenai River
- Waterfall Resort — Accessible only by aircraft or boat
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge — Angoon, Alaska
Contact Chinook Shores for more information about our Alaska fishing lodge!
Alaska Fishing Lodge 76