Chinook Shores Lodge Living Room / Lounge Area
Submit your job application online!
Job Description and Summary
- Housekeepers role is to ensure the cleanliness of our five beach houses, employee housing and land-based public spaces. Housekeepers will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions.
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Performs quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits. A skilled worker should be able to multi-task to complete action items in an order to speed the cleaning process. A good housekeeper can thoroughly clean one house in two hours.
- Unlike other resorts where hotel rooms are cleaned on a daily basis, we clean 3-bedroom houses on days that guests depart our lodge. On those cleaning days you can expect the following tasks in each house:
- Clean sweep house to remove unwanted food items and garbage
- Make beds and clean sleeping areas (each house will have 2-6 beds)
- Clean bathroom areas (each house has 1 full bath and 1 half bath)
- Wash dishes and clean kitchen area (each house has one kitchen and BBQ)
- Clean all living areas (sweep, vacuum, dust, mop)
- Wash bed linens and towels in laundry area
- Pick up ground litter around lodge or whatever visible.
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
- Comply with all resort safety guidelines.
- High school diploma (or working toward one)
- Level of English that allows communication with customers, guests and employees
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous housekeeping experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.