Guided Alaska fishing trips are in comfortable 28′ USCG approved cabin cruisers with professional licensed guides.
Our guided fishing boats are fast, comfortable vessels with cabin seating, toilets and plenty of fishing room. Each vessel and all captains are USCG licensed and approved for your safety. You will stay warm and dry while we get you to the fish in style.
Your fishing trip is our priority so at Chinook Shores guided fishing is exclusive to your party. That means you’ll get the whole boat to yourself so each trip can be personally customized for your enjoyment.
Maximum boat capacity is 6 paying customers.
Fishing Industry News
- Chinook Shores Lodge Employees Successfully Complete COVID Clean Coursework
- Now Hiring: Marine Outboard Mechanic
- COVID-19 Travel Mandates and Protocols
- 2006 20ft North River Seahawk
- 2020 Alaska Fishing Photos
- Make staying in Alaska this summer an endless adventure with deals on guided trips, lodging and boat rentals
- It’s Sport Fishing Season in Ketchikan, Alaska!
- 2021 Alaska Fishing Lodge Reservations: Sport Fishing Charters, Waterfront Accommodations and Self-Guided Fishing Boat Rentals
- COVID-19 Requirements for Anglers Traveling to Alaska
- Ketchikan Terminal Harvest Areas Open to Harvest Hatchery King Salmon