What to Bring to an Alaska Fishing Lodge
People often ask us what types of personal equipment they should bring to an Alaska Fishing Lodge. Here are some items you can bring to make your trip more enjoyable.
- Waterproof Coat or Rain Gear*
- Waterproof Hiking Boots or Rubber Boots*
- Slippers or Sneakers
- Pocket Knife
- Needle Nose Pliers or Leatherman Type Tool
- First Aid Supplies
- Bug screen if you’re sensitive to bugs (they actually aren’t too bad here).
- Personal Medications
- Cell phone – Verizon and AT&T work on land and water in most places.
- Socks and Underclothing
- Medium Weight Jacket – Temperatures may range from 80° to 50° in the summer.
* We have some rain gear available but we can’t guarantee a good fit or a brand of your liking.
Our boats do have canvas and hard tops so you will stay somewhat dry but hopefully you will be spending most of your time landing fish on the back deck.
Rental Fleet and Chinook Shores Lodge
Self Guided Fishing Boat, approaching the dock at Chinook Shores Lodge.
Bareboat Fishing in Southeast Alaska