What to Bring to an Alaska Fishing Lodge
People often ask us what types of personal equipment they should bring to an Alaska Fishing Lodge. Here are some items you can bring to make your trip even more enjoyable.
- Lightweight Jacket, Waterproof Coat or Rain Gear*
- Waterproof Hiking Boots, Deck Shoes or Rubber Boots*
- Slippers or Sneakers
- Pocket Knife
- Needle Nose Pliers or Leatherman Type Tool
- Sunglasses and/or Sunscreen
- Bug Repellent
- Personal Toiletries, Q-Tips and/or Razors
- Shampoo and/or Conditioner
- Personal Medications
- Cell Phone – Verizon and AT&T work on land and water in most places.
- Socks and Underclothing
- Medium Weight Jacket – Temperatures may range from 80° to 50° in the summer.
* We have a good selection of Grundens rain jackets and bib overalls ranging in sizes S-4XL. We also have rubber boots ranging in mens sizes 6-13.
Our boats are covered with canvas and hard tops so you will stay somewhat dry while boating. Hopefully you will be spending most of your time landing fish on the back deck in rain or shine.
Rental Fleet and Chinook Shores Lodge
Self Guided Fishing Boat, approaching the dock at Chinook Shores Lodge.
Bareboat Fishing in Southeast Alaska