Reserve our 30′ Defiance (above photo) for your fishing party!
We have ten boats — One 28′ Shamrock (above top) for guided charters, seven 21′ Silver Streak (above bottom) and two 21′ North River aluminum for self guided fishermen.
Guided Alaska fishing trips in Ketchikan are in comfortable 21′ and 28′ USCG approved cabin cruisers with professional licensed guides.
At Chinook Shores Alaska fishing lodge the charter fishing boats are fast, comfortable vessels with cabin seating, toilets and plenty of fishing room. Each vessel and all captains are USCG licensed and approved for your safety. You will stay warm and dry while we get you to the fish in style. Our deluxe charter fishing boats are equipped with the following:
- All USCG required safety equipment, fire extinguishers, life jackets, flares, life ring and more.
- Color GPS chart plotters and powerful fish finders to help locate schools of salmon and bait.
- Electric down riggers so we can troll or mooch for salmon.
- Flushing toilet on board so you can drink your coffee, soda and beer with no worries.
- 8-9 ft medium action salmon rods with Penn Fathom or Shimano Tekota reels.
- 5-6 ft heavy action halibut rods with Penn Fathom 40 or Shimano Tekota reels.
- Lots of bait and hardware so we are prepared to give the fish what they want.
- Built in insulated fish boxes and ice to keep your catch cold for optimum quality.
Your Alaska fishing trip is our priority so at Chinook Shores guided fishing is exclusive to your party. That means you’ll get the whole boat to yourself so each trip can be personally customized for your enjoyment. Maximum boat capacity is 6 paying customers.