Our Self Guided Alaska Fishing Fleet Can’t Be Beat!
Our unguided Alaska fishing boats can seat six people and will fish four rods. The covered top, welded windshield and helm steering will keep you and your gear dry all day.
We have seven (7) 23′ and two (2) 21′ self guided boats rigged with the following equipment:
- All USCG required life jackets, safety equipment & anchor with 400 feet of rope
- 115-hp or 140-hp 4-stroke outboard main engine & 8-hp kicker
- Garmin GPSMAP 541 color GPS chart plotter / Sounder, VHF Radio
- Two downriggers with 10-lb balls, Scotty release clips, gaff, net & halibut harpoon
- 8′ medium action salmon rods & Penn GT2 320 reels with 25-lb Izorline mono
- 5′ heavy action halibut rods & Penn Senator 113H reels with 100-lb Spectra
- Fishing tackle including snelled hook leaders, flashers, lead weights and halibut hooks
- Crab pots are available upon request
- Bait and fuel are not included but are available at Chinook Shores
Our fleet is second to none!