Now Accepting Applications
If you are interested in these positions, please complete the online application. We will contact regarding employment.
For information about employment opportunities at Chinook Shores Lodge, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now Hiring: Marine Outboard Mechanic
- Dockhand / Deckhand
- Sportfishing Guide
- Seafood Processor
- Van Driver
We provide a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment for people with a passion for outdoor activities in Ketchikan, Alaska. While our main focus is on fishing, there are other outdoor activities to enjoy while employed at the lodge. We require our employees to present themselves in a professional manner at all times. Our business is a service industry and our positions have a very high guest exposure. It is important that our employees enjoy people and have a positive attitude, extraordinary manner and high level of courtesy.
Employment Requirements. All Employees must:
- have great communication skills and sound work ethics,
- be service oriented and self-motivated,
- be healthy, physically fit, drug-free (pre-employment drug testing and random seasonal drug testing is required by U.S.C.G. regulations), and non-smoker, and;
- purchase a State of Alaska Sport Fishing License, which is $24 for residents and $145 for non-residents, and a State of Alaska Guides License $50 (if applying for charter guide position).
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com. Or, mail your resume to:
Chinook Shores, Inc.
Attn: Hiring Manager
P.O. Box 6555
Ketchikan, Alaska 99901
Selected applicants will be required to successfully pass a post-offer background, drug test and reference check.
- Seasonal Crew Contract
- Status: Non Exempt – Seasonal
- Candidate Must Be a Non-Smoker and Non-Vaper
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license as the position occasionally requires the workers to drive truck and 15 passenger van. Workers must maintain good physical condition and able to lift at least 50 lbs. Safety standards, stressful deadlines, and busy marina life are staples of this job. Workers is must be able to function in any type of weather condition which may range from 80 degrees and sunny to 50 degrees and torrential rain.